Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Self-control


So there, we are now officially on study leave. The only thing I can say to you, S5 year, is that you've been really undeniably cruel - in every way possible. For that, I dislike you a bit. However, at the same time, you've taught me a lot of valuable lessons, so thank you for that. :)


Meanwhile, I'm already on exam mood. Been ticking a lot of things off my to-do list in merely 2 days. This has never happened before. Also, I managed to take less hours everyday on a computer.

For now, studies are first. After coming back from a two-day vacation in Macau, I have finally found the motivation. Determination - that was all I needed.

I have neither the time nor the desire to think about anything else - especially not the heart. Because time waits for no one. And in spite of you begging it to stop so you can catch up and straighten things up a bit, the world spins madly on.

Tomorrow, the first one comes. French Oral is supposed to be piece of cake as compared to the others. But still, that doesn't stop me from hyperventilating.

Deep breaths. Here we go.

0 comments: